Alain Carpentier, MD, PhD, David H. Adams, MD and Farzan Filsoufi, MD
Carpentier's Reconstructive Valve Surgery presents you with authoritative guidance on reconstructive techniques for degenerative mitral valve disease. Alain Carpentier, MD, PhD-who pioneered the field-David H. Adams, MD; and Farzan Filsoufi, MD provide step-by-step instructions for each procedure and over 400 detailed anatomic drawings so that you can effectively apply the techniques of a master.
- Apply the techniques and procedures of Dr. Alain Carpentier-pioneer of mitral valve reconstruction-to your practice.
- View more than 400 detailed anatomic drawings that depict reconstruction procedures clearly.
- Master each procedure using step-by-step instructions and a consistent chapter format.
- Grasp the nuances of procedures thanks to “tips from the Master” and a section of questions and answers.
- Tap into the knowledge and experience of leaders in the field of mitral valve repair and reconstruction.
Alain Carpentier, MD, PhD, Professor & Chairman Emeritus, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, European Hospital of Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
David H. Adams, MD, Marie-Josée and Henry R. Kravis Professor & Chairman, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
Farzan Filsoufi, MD, Associate Professor & Associate Chief, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
Buy this book:
- Andrea Colli, MD, David Adams, MD, Alessandro Fiocco, MD, Nicola Pradegan, MD, Lorenzo Longinotti, MD, Matteo Nadali, MD, Dimosthenis Pandis, MD, Gino Gerosa, MD
- Ahmed El-Eshmawi, MD, Dimosthenis Pandis, MD, David H. Adams, MD, Gilbert H. Tang, MD
- Ahmed El-Eshmawi, MD, Javier G. Castillo, MD, David H. Adams, MD
- Joanna Chikwe, MD, Eugene H. Blackstone, MD, David H. Adams, MD