The purpose of the Academy is to establish a cultural platform where cardiac surgeons mix and match their knowledge and expertise on mitral surgery. Particular emphasis is put on minimally invasive access and new technologies.
Monday, June 5, 2017
- 9:30 am Surgery for Degenerative Mitral Disease, Different types of rings and bands - David H. Adams, MD
- 3:00 pm Special Keynote on Mitral Valve Repair, Endocarditis - David H. Adams, MD
- 4:45 pm How to Assess a Perfect Repair and When to Return to Surgery - David H. Adams, MD
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
- 9:00 am The Barlow, Complex Repair - David H. Adams, MD
- 2:30 pm Rings and Bands - David H. Adams, MD